We’re guessing you don’t do this every day. So we’ve tried to make booking with us as stress-free as possible.
Here at T&C, we can help you as much or as little as you need us to. If you’ve got things under control, then we’ll check back in with you when it’s time to rock and roll. But if it’s all a bit of an event planning soup, we’ll chip in and get you cooking. Just let us know what you need us to do.
A good place to start is to browse through our tent and package options and see which one fits your bill. If you need more advice, you know where we are.
Here you’ll find some more handy info on the booking process and what to expect, from our deposit booking system, to the site visit process, to the big day itself. Hope it helps.
How To Get a Quote
Make An Online Enquiry
Found what you need in our price list? Great! Just send us an enquiry with these items and your date, and we can check availability. Quick and easy, for those of you in the decision making groove.
We aim to reply to all web enquiries within one working day, by phone or email. Your booking coordinator will help you from there.
Contact us Directly
If you don’t see exactly what you want, want to tweak a package or build a quote from scratch, you may want to chat to us in person. We’re available on the phones form 9am to 5pm during the week.
Sometimes it’s easier just to get it straight from the horse’s mouth.
Call us on 0333 006 5222.
Will there be any extra charges?
Your quote will include DELIVERY and advice on INSURANCE.
All the prices on our website include VAT, so that’s what you’ll get on your quote.
You may also need POWER and LOOS, depending on where your venue is located.
Confirming your Booking
Before & During Your Event
Your dedicated booking coordinator
As soon as you make an enquiry, we dedicate a booking coordinator specifically to you and your event. From the very beginning, this Timber Team Member is on hand to help you wrestle with your planning, and to make the most of your tent package.
Getting you and your site ready
Some time before your event, we’ll arrange a site visit with you and one of our friendly site managers. This will give you a chance to talk through details and logistics, and for our guys to measure up. If you have any burning questions, now’s the time!
Your tents and tipis are in safe hands.
On the day of your setup, we’ll arrive bright and early. It takes almost a whole working day to get our bad boys up, but once they are, we’ll give you a comprehensive tour of your tent setup, before handing them over to you and your guests to rock out in. .
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
By accessing the website at http://timberandcanvas.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Timber and Canvas’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Timber and Canvas’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Timber and Canvas at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Timber and Canvas’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Timber and Canvas makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Timber and Canvas does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Timber and Canvas or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Timber and Canvas’s website, even if Timber and Canvas or a Timber and Canvas authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Timber and Canvas’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Timber and Canvas does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Timber and Canvas may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Timber and Canvas does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Timber and Canvas has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Timber and Canvas of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Timber and Canvas may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.